Hia There(:

I'm Emily(: Find out more about me by reading my posts!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Book Updates

Okay, so, in my A/Ns in my book That Game We Call High School, I've been talking about a book in process called The City Is At War. If you're wondering, yes I did get the title from a Cobra Starship song. No, I am not going to base the story off of the song.

Anyways, I've just finished chapter two and I have a few editors working on it. They're looking over it, sending it back to me, giving me constructive criticism. 
If you haven't heard me talking about it, since I only spoke of it in a few posts on wattpad and in that book, here's the summary of it:

Alex Haven grew up a normal girl. Family, friends, not exactly poor. Her relatives were kind of famous - only kind of. She thought she knew everything about her family.. But she missed out on one minor detail. Her own father is in the government, and the country of Pollens (fictional place) in northern Europe is about to launch an attack on her city. Scared out of her wits, Alex decides to run away before things affect her. Little does she know, running away can affect her more than a war could. When she gets kidnapped while hitch-hiking, she falls into a world of love, hatred, detestation, and war.

If you would like some more information on it (within limited reasons) then just comment or ask me on wattpad!

Thank you(:

No comments:

Post a Comment